Self Chat in WhatsApp: New Update Allows Users To Send Messages To Themselves
Self Chat in WhatsApp: WhatsApp is here with another useful feature. The Meta-owned messaging platform will now allow its users to send messages to themselves.
Read and know about WhatsApp’s “Self Chat Window“, its components, steps to use, and more.
The instant messaging service, Whatsapp is working on multiple features to enhance user experience. The latest addition to WhatsApp is the new ‘Self chat window’. It allows users to write notes to themselves. Earlier they also launched some new features that Allow Users Import, and Export Chat Backup Easily
However, the list of updates does not end here, to know more continue reading the article.
What is a ‘Self Chat Window’?
The Meta-owned Whatsapp has around 2 billion users all over the world. And to make the user experience better the instant messaging app keeps on making changes for the good. One of which is a ‘Self Chat Window’. It allows users to send messages for themselves.
All WhatsApp users can now set notes, and put reminders on all devices.
However, the update is under test, so rolling out can be delayed for the next few weeks. This new update will add much functionality to WhatsApp Web and other apps for multiple devices. Also, this new feature (Self Chat in WhatsApp) will emerge as one of a kind when it comes to other similar platforms.
How does ‘Self Chat Window’ work?
Self Chat Window will appear similar to any other contact name in the list. As spotted by WBI, users will find themselves at the top of the contact list. Tapping on the name will open a chat window from where users can send messages to themselves.
Now, the message you enter here will turn visible on WhatsApp, accessed on all the other devices.
What are other feature updates on WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp may allow users to undo all the deleted messages with its upcoming update.
- The newly added group participants can view all the previous participants removed in the last 60 days.
- Meta is also in the plan to launch Avatars, already available on Instagram and Facebook.
- Other than WhatsApp message reactions, users will soon be able to drop emojis as a reaction on WhatsApp Status.
- A new feature on WhatsApp will allow users to report any issue or bug with the platform.
- Giving group Admins additional control, WhatsApp’s new feature will allow admins to choose a particular message or a contact to erase all their messages.
- WhatsApp’s new feature will now show the profile picture of the members instead of just color coding the chats.
- Extending multi-device support, the companion mode will let users connect to another mobile device without logging out.
- WhatsApp tips and tricks 2022: How to send messages without saving a phone number
- Announcement: Instagram Parental Supervision Tools, Family Center in India
- WhatsApp New Features 2022 – To Allow Users Import, and Export Chat Backup Easily
- AI-Generated Images From Text: Easy to Create Your Own AI Images with DiffusionBee